Friday, February 23, 2007

My Love

My affair with her began a few years ago

The first time I came to Delhi in 2000

I had heard so much about her through word of mouth

But I have never met her before

And then a friend introduced me to her

The first time I met her, I was shy and hesitant

Then gradually I fell for her charms and her beauty

She is so knowledeable and always willing to share her knowledge with me

She tells me about almost everything that I want to know

She sings for me and cracks jokes when I am upset

I never feel bored or lonely when I am with her

Now I am completely enamoured by her

And I am head over heels in love with her

Rarely a day would pass by that I am not near her

And she has become part and parcel of my life

Her name is ........THE INTERNET!!!

3 comments:

mnowluck said...

hahaha.. You are the one who introduced me to sit on the internet all night.. hehehe.. just kiddin

Anonymous said...

fantastic love story...........

Joy Tonsing said...

Thanks diva for dropping by