Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Who the hell do I think I am

Most of you will be wondering who the hell is this blogger? Well I am still figuring that out myself.

As far as my biography is concerned I am still working on that. Anyway, my official bio goes something like this: I was born in a small hamlet in Lamka/ Churachandpur District of Manipur. And I was educated , if you want to call it that, in private schools in Lamka. I graduated from Delhi University with a degree in political science which qualifies me to whatever it is that I do now.

Since a very young age, I have always been interested in books, magazines and newspapers-especially novels. I have always had the secret ambition/dream to be a great writer . For years, I did little about this wish except moan and groan and feel envious of great writers and novelists. And for years, I wrote in my head, too afraid to expose my thoughts on paper. Now I am slowly walking my way up to some real and serious writing. This blog is an attempt at trying my hand in writing and expressing my thoughts and feelings about something on anything that I am interested in.

So, that’s it. I have gone on way too long so I’ll just stop now.

Do fell free to leave your comments and do check in occasionally for further updates.

3 comments:

mnowluck said...

hehe.. gelh nalh chia..

Joy thil khat ka hon gen aw.. Phunchiak chi kenla maw . na hon link na pen ah kha.. Mwang chih lo in maw... Mnowluck chi top zaw ve maw.. thanks

Joy Tonsing said...

Ok hitham e

mnowluck said...

Nang a pen Random Musings chi a na gelh dan a ka koih tawp hia Joytonsing chi a na deih zawk leh le hon theisak le chin maw.. ka na khek d